Learn the correct conduct when dealing with an escort. What and what not to do if you want to be a great client.
1. An agency or independent escort with a professional and well written website is a good place for a beginner.
2. Be on time, or call if you will be more than 10 minutes late. Unless you are giving notice of a time change well in advance, expect to pay for the time you missed. Even if the escort genuinely enjoyed the time with you, it is annoying and awkward if you overstay.
3. Know what’s on menu in advance and do not deviate from it. Escorts use code words like, CIM, greek, GFE, PSE… google these before you call or email.
4. Money first always! If you must refer to it at any time, call it a gift. Do not hand the money directly to her, set it down where she can see it, or wherever you were told to beforehand, (often by the sink in the bathroom).
5. Be nice, treat her like a lady, and be respectful. She is a real person, you don’t need to be intimidated and you certainly shouldn’t feel superior either.
6. Don’t feel like you need to blow her mind sexually. While noble, and very sweet, she is there for you.
7. Try to read her cues. She is a real women with real likes and dislikes.
8. She will not be offended if you need to leave right after. Whether you need to get back to work, or just aren’t into idle chit-chat and cuddling, do your thing. She will enjoy the extra down-time. If you have a genuine rapport or chemistry, or if you are just enjoying the company and a break from real life, then stay the whole time! She will be happy either way.
9. Tip! Always tip. Tipping lets the woman know that you liked her and that you appreciate her time and effort.
10. Ask her if she would like to be reviewed. If yes, keep it simple.
11. Bring wine or a gift. Escorts love this and you will go right to the front of the line, hopefully. Wine can help to get you both relaxed and comfortable, when you have to make all the magic happen in an hour or two. If you really enjoy her company and can afford to do this, this is the best way to make her feel special.